NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone else host this?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can anyone else host this? Empty Can anyone else host this? Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

We have too much shit to look over between the MEAC/SWAC Challenge and Project: Build a Powerhouse. Does anyone else want to be the commish of this? You'll get to be a moderator of the Madden Forum and will be able to basically do what you want. Let me know because otherwise, we won't be able to give it the attention it truly deserves.

2Can anyone else host this? Empty Re: Can anyone else host this? Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:59 pm

djcali1914

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

I volunteer, I am a high school coach. I believe in fairness and good sportsmanship.

3Can anyone else host this? Empty Re: Can anyone else host this? Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

djcali1914 wrote:I volunteer, I am a high school coach. I believe in fairness and good sportsmanship.

You seem like a stand-up guy. I certainly wouldn't have a problem with you hosting this. We shouldn't have too many user teams, I think that the 16 cpu/16 human teams will work out fairly. As long as you keep things even we should have a fair season and therefore a fair playoff.

We can make you a moderator of this particular forum, which means you will have the right to delete/edit posts in your category as well as post announcements and commish reports.

My suggestion would be to do your scouting for other players on OPERATIONSPORTS.com / GAMESPOT.com / EAFORUMS.com - - all in the respective Madden forums. There are always players there that are willing to play. Post a few things, get their PSN ID's and email addresses. Just make sure that you use a list of rules so that everyone knows the guidelines before they join. You already have a few spots filled up from players in the college dynasties - so some of the work is already done for you.

For the people who are already signed up for this, I know that we are all ready for it to start up. Let me know if you are still hosting this and when everything is going to start up. I'll make you the moderator for this forum category. If you want the logo, name or description changed (at the main page) just holla at me and I'll make it happen.

4Can anyone else host this? Empty Re: Can anyone else host this? Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 pm

djcali1914

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

Give me moderator status and I will go to work.

5Can anyone else host this? Empty Re: Can anyone else host this? Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Done!

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum