NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:02 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Please get your game scheduled with goober26. I'm sure you have been tied up or out of town - no big deal...you've always been a solid and dedicated player. Just give us a heads up so we know what to expect. Thanks bro!

afro

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

2DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty Re: DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Put him on autopilot for this Week, I'm sure he'll return. Probably got caught up in some shit. Maybe he got arrested....lol

3DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty Re: DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

DiscipleofPain is now on auto-pilot. Goober26, please play your game ASAP. I'll be advancing on Thursday (or whenver you get your game in).

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

4DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty didnt matter... Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 pm

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

he's probably better off having me play the computer... i lost 77-59!!! wow, i really suck in this league lol. i'm just happy my offense actually aint all that bad... its the defense. i dont think they punted the ball once, wow... still fun anyways.

5DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty Re: DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

goober26 wrote:he's probably better off having me play the computer... i lost 77-59!!! wow, i really suck in this league lol. i'm just happy my offense actually aint all that bad... its the defense. i dont think they punted the ball once, wow... still fun anyways.

Just a tip bro...

You should definitely work on your defense. Use the practice feature for this. Also, create a Road to Glory player as a middle linebacker - use this player in RTG, and you'll be surprised how much your skills improve on defense. Trust me, we all have weaknesses in our game. We just have to find out what it is - and then try to get better at it.

6DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Empty Re: DISCIPLEofPAIN - where you at bro? Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:50 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

goober26 wrote:he's probably better off having me play the computer... i lost 77-59!!! wow, i really suck in this league lol. i'm just happy my offense actually aint all that bad... its the defense. i dont think they punted the ball once, wow... still fun anyways.

Welcome to NCAA by EA Sports... offense GREATLY outweigh offenses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum