NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry guys......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry guys...... Empty Sorry guys...... Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 pm

maxnasty54@yahoo.com

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

......but it looks like i'm not going to be able to continue with the dynasty. My roommate and I haven't been able to figure out this thing at all. He can't get his 360(eww) to work either.

Sorry to leave to guys, this has been pretty fun to be apart of, especially with likes of BarackLikeMe and Waitingtoinhale leading the ways.

I will continue to check out the forum and see how you guys are doing. I'll keep in touch if my internet situation improves at all.

See ya next summer for ncaa '11

Max

2Sorry guys...... Empty Re: Sorry guys...... Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

maxnasty54@yahoo.com wrote:......but it looks like i'm not going to be able to continue with the dynasty. My roommate and I haven't been able to figure out this thing at all. He can't get his 360(eww) to work either.

Sorry to leave to guys, this has been pretty fun to be apart of, especially with likes of BarackLikeMe and Waitingtoinhale leading the ways.

I will continue to check out the forum and see how you guys are doing. I'll keep in touch if my internet situation improves at all.

See ya next summer for ncaa '11

Max

Awww Max that sucks dude. I'll leave you on auto-pilot the rest of the season. Hopefully you'll be able to get back up and running sometime within the next few weeks. It was great having you man.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum