NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Temple vs. Kent State

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Temple vs. Kent State Empty Temple vs. Kent State Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 pm

goober26

goober26
1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

Waiting on FrythatChicken to play this game. I know this is the last one before the sim and would love a crack at the #4 team before we move on to the next week. Anyone know how to reach this guy? Email, number to txt, etc?

Thanks
Goober26
Airguitar36@yahoo.com

2Temple vs. Kent State Empty Re: Temple vs. Kent State Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

goober26 wrote:Waiting on FrythatChicken to play this game. I know this is the last one before the sim and would love a crack at the #4 team before we move on to the next week. Anyone know how to reach this guy? Email, number to txt, etc?

Thanks
Goober26
Airguitar36@yahoo.com

I know that he has a secondary PSN account - but he frequents both. The second one is "loveu00". Your best time to catch him is in the evening. Often times he'll pop in and out - so make sure you send him a message. You can private message him here and that will be sent to his primary email. I don't have his # right now - but I sent him a message regarding your game and he should be in touch relatively soon. Expect to see him this evening.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum