NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups

+6
MrBlonde
SCsFinest1
djcali1914
StayPlation82
ragjobe
WaitingToInhale
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

So here are the official teams for the MEAC/SWAC Challenge.

MEAC (6/6):
- Bethune-Cookman ***PSN: ScRuBJoNeS407
- Delaware St.
- Florida A&M ***PSN: WaitingToInhale
- Hampton ***PSN: SCsFinest1
- Howard ***PSN: frythatchicken
- Morgan St.
- Norfolk St.
- North Carolina A&T
- South Carolina State ***PSN: ragjobe
- Winston-Salem State University ***PSN: plex-07

SWAC (6/6):
- Alabama A&M ***PSN: MrBlonde21
- Alabama State University ***PSN: ep444
- Alcorn State
- Grambling State Universit ***PSN: BarackLikeMe
- Jackson State University ***PSN: stayplation82
- Mississippi Valley St
- Prairie View A&M
- Southern University ***PWSN: JWalker2345
- Texas Southern
- University of Arkansas Pine-Bluff ***PSN: djcali1914

ALL TEAMS ARE CURRENTLY TAKEN. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAITING LIST IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED. WHEN AN OPENING OCCURS, I WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ASAP.

There will be 6 teams from each conference, placed in Conference-USA. We have to keep it 6 and 6 so that these divisions are equal and we have a fair championship game between the MEAC and SWAC. Want to look at the teams? Go to http://teambuilder.easports.com ---- then search for "WaitingToInhale" as the author and all created teams will be available for viewing and download.

Last edited by WaitingToInhale on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 12 times in total

2Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

NEW MEMBERS:

Please post the following information:

1. Email Address
2. PSN I.D.
3. Team Wanted

***Send a friend invite to "WaitingToInhale"***

Teams chosen are on a first come, first serve basis.

Official Dynasty Invites will be sent out within a few hours after your sign-up.

If it seems like you have to jump through a few hoops to join up - that is true. Considering the amount of work I've put into this, I want people who are serious and here for the long-haul. If you don't intend on staying around or participating, don't even waste your time joining.

3Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Switch Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm

ragjobe

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

I would like to switch to South Carolina St.

4Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

ragjobe wrote:I would like to switch to South Carolina St.

Nice switch, they are a solid team. Done.

5Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:13 am

StayPlation82

High School Coach
High School Coach

gaines.md@gmail.com

stayplation82

J-State

i got my own teambuilder joint. what's the parameters around the teams?

6Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 am

djcali1914

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

PSN: djcali1914
AIM: djcali1914
e-mail: coachcal1914@comcast.net

Team
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB)

7Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Got both of you in.

To stayplation82 - let me know what kind of changes you want to the jerseys. I'd love to get them 100% accurate. Shoot me an email or post something on here and let me know.

Once I get the league filled I'll be sending out dynasty invites - got to do it all at once.

And also, send me a friend request on PSN: WaitingToInhale

8Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty I want in Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:44 pm

SCsFinest1

High School Coach
High School Coach

Email: SCsFinest1@carolina.rr.com

PSN: SCsFinest1

Team: Hampton....I really want SC State...So if the guy that currently has them falls through then I want them instead

9Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:44 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

SCsFinest1 wrote:Email: SCsFinest1@carolina.rr.com

Team: Hampton....I really want SC State...So if the guy that currently has them falls through then I want them instead

ragjobe is a dedicated player and is in the other dynasty "Project: Build a Powerhouse". He isn't going anywhere, trust me. So it will have to be Hampton - hope that isn't a deal-breaker for ya.

10Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

***UPDATE***

Two spots open/remaining from each conference, MEAC and SWAC.

***JERSEY/LOGO INFO***

If your jersey or logo isn't 100% accurate, let me know. All you have to do is give me the right logo, and jersey/helmet/pants numbers and I'll make the appropriate changes.

11Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty I wanna play!! Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:10 pm

MrBlonde

High School Coach
High School Coach

1. r_new2121@yahoo.com
2. MrBlonde21
3. Alabama A&M

12Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm

JWalker234509

High School Coach
High School Coach

1. JWalker234509@yahoo.com
2. JWalker2345
3. Southern University

I will be out of town until Sunday night, but very dedicated player and really respect what you got going on here.

13Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:52 pm

D12407

High School Coach
High School Coach

Mherring407@yahoo.com
ScRuBJoNeS407
I want Bethune Cookman

14Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 am

djcali1914

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

My jerseys and helmets are incorrect, you can browse my teambuilder file to see how they are. The author is: cofldjcali1914.

Thanks

15Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Got all you new guys on the team list.

to djcali, if you could take 5 minutes to tell me the correct jersey/helmet/pants numbers, it would help TREMENDOUSLY. When you create a team on teambuilder, different jerseys and pants have different numbers correlating to style. All you have to do is get these numbers and I'll make the changes to your jersey.

16Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

1 spot left from the MEAC.

17Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 am

SCsFinest1

High School Coach
High School Coach

WaitingToInhale wrote:
SCsFinest1 wrote:Email: SCsFinest1@carolina.rr.com

ragjobe is a dedicated player and is in the other dynasty "Project: Build a Powerhouse". He isn't going anywhere, trust me. So it will have to be Hampton - hope that isn't a deal-breaker for ya.

Hampton it is....Let's go Pirates!!

18Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 pm

djcali1914

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

Team Jersy: Stripe 41
Team Pants: Stripe 4
Helmet: No Pattern

Stadium: Ohio

*** You have done a good job planning this, let me know how I can be of any assistance.

19Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 pm

plex07

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

email: loganmc1@embarqmail.com
psn: plex-07
Team: Winston Salem right now Im still looking though haha.

Ive been looking for something like this for a long time.

20Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

ALL SPOTS FILLED

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON OUR WAITING LIST POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING.

To current members...

I'll be making the proper jersey and player ratings adjustments and we'll get this going in about a week. Expect an email so that I know everyone is still interested and that their emails work properly.

afro

21Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 pm

plex07

1st Year Coach
1st Year Coach

Waiting, did you need any help with jerseys? I have some nice ones done if you wanted to take a look Norfolk, S Carolina ST, Northfolk, Bethune. My Famu uni is prob my best. I have the actual FAMU and Bethune Helmet logos if you want me to send them to you. I also have my WSSU uni changes ready.
search : plex-07

22Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 am

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

plex07 wrote:Waiting, did you need any help with jerseys? I have some nice ones done if you wanted to take a look Norfolk, S Carolina ST, Northfolk, Bethune. My Famu uni is prob my best. I have the actual FAMU and Bethune Helmet logos if you want me to send them to you. I also have my WSSU uni changes ready.

Man...if I could have some help with the jerseys that would be great. I basically need someone in a "quality assurance" capacity. Someone who will make sure the jerseys, logos and stadiums are as accurate as can be. It is not nearly the amount of work that the rosters are.

So basically...I need three things to make the jersey straight.

Correct helmet, jersey and pants NUMBERS. This way I can just go right to that number and there is no question about stylization. This needs to be for the home/away jerseys. Alternates can be whatever we want (unless you guys wanted to do throwback jerseys as alternates? Just a thought.

We should start a new thread with the jersey information so that we can keep things nice and organized. I'm working on the rosters and should have things complete by Sunday. Call me a perfectionist...but it will be worth it in the end.

cheers

23Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

Expect an email by Sunday with everything complete. I'll double-check with everything and make sure you are still down for participating. afro

24Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

FYI...

We have two spots open in "Project: Build a Powerhouse".

****You have to start out as a 1 star team****

I'll make a post on this board giving a list of available 1-star teams later today. Keep a lookout for them.

I don't want to fuck up this post...so please don't respond to this particular post about this topic. Just want you guys to have a heads up.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

25Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Empty Re: Official Team/Member List & Sign-Ups Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

plex07 wrote:Waiting, did you need any help with jerseys? I have some nice ones done if you wanted to take a look Norfolk, S Carolina ST, Northfolk, Bethune. My Famu uni is prob my best. I have the actual FAMU and Bethune Helmet logos if you want me to send them to you. I also have my WSSU uni changes ready.

PLEX....

I made your WSSU jerseys as close as possible to the ones in your TeamBuilder account. I'll be sending out the invites tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum