NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about advancing...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about advancing... Empty Question about advancing... Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Could we ever ask for an extension on the advancing time? I am just worried something might come up. Not sure what... just looking at it just in case lol.

2Question about advancing... Empty Re: Question about advancing... Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:29 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:Could we ever ask for an extension on the advancing time? I am just worried something might come up. Not sure what... just looking at it just in case lol.

Yeah you guys can ask for an extension. Normally if there are user vs. user games I'll allow an extra day or two to get that played - since some people's schedules don't jive with others. If you are leaving for a week straight, maybe you have to miss a game. But one of the best things about this league is the fact that we are trying to build programs. So as we get deeper and our recruits come on campus, we will have more faith in our players. This means that in a rare case where you have to miss a game, at least you have some confidence in your team to pull out a win. A little different then having a program already built up. And hey - look who we are playing. These teams are right along our talent level and we are getting pretty equal competition. The better our players are - the more chances of a win.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

3Question about advancing... Empty Re: Question about advancing... Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

OK... I just wanted to make sure if I had to miss a night and knew about it... if we could wait a day or two... don't think it would be a week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]