NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting question....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruiting question.... Empty Recruiting question.... Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

OK I suck at it... I just don't have the patience to do it so I get lazy.

I need some help (wince we are all trying to be good at this lol).

I only had one or two 3 star guys interested. I tried getting some 4 stars interested but never got any to even come close to biting.

All I got right now is a bunch of 2 and 1 star guys.

So right now I KNOW I am 1 year behind you guys lol.

Any suggestions... as I said... I know I get lazy and end up just using "quick call" and I know that is not the best way.

Do you guys fill your entire board? or just pick 15 -20 and concentrate all your time on them.

I am looking for any and all suggestion because I know I suck at it.

2Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

BigReds wrote:OK I suck at it... I just don't have the patience to do it so I get lazy.

I need some help (wince we are all trying to be good at this lol).

I only had one or two 3 star guys interested. I tried getting some 4 stars interested but never got any to even come close to biting.

All I got right now is a bunch of 2 and 1 star guys.

So right now I KNOW I am 1 year behind you guys lol.

Any suggestions... as I said... I know I get lazy and end up just using "quick call" and I know that is not the best way.

Do you guys fill your entire board? or just pick 15 -20 and concentrate all your time on them.

I am looking for any and all suggestion because I know I suck at it.

To be honest...I'm still learning too. I'm trying to slowly build my team because I'm not quite sure about the techniques just yet. However, longhorn8005 is a BEAST at recruiting. And he should definitely share some tips...lol

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

3Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 pm

WaitingToInhale

WaitingToInhale
Hometown Hero
Hometown Hero

YES!!!

longhorn needs to get his ass in here and give us some tips.

4Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

Where the hell is he!!!!

5Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 pm

longhorn8005

longhorn8005
High School Coach
High School Coach

LOL.
Alright guys the first and most important key is to have very good pipeline states like Texas, Florida, California. What I do is for the first couple of weeks is choose the 8 best players from my pipeline states I can and go after them as hard as possible if there still not interested then I drop them from my recruiting board. The next part is very important. After the first three weeks I fill up the board with recruits who have ZERO scholarship offers and I offer them scholarships off top. You'll be surprised sometimes at how many 4 star prospects never receive scholarship offers. I go after these players very hard until they have my school in their top ten and then I only give them ten minutes in the weeks after that because I'm the only school going after them. This will also help you save minutes for the players that don't have you in the top ten yet. There I just gave away the secret. Now you guys can become a Beast just like I am.

6Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

longhorn8005 wrote:LOL.
Alright guys the first and most important key is to have very good pipeline states like Texas, Florida, California. What I do is for the first couple of weeks is choose the 8 best players from my pipeline states I can and go after them as hard as possible if there still not interested then I drop them from my recruiting board. The next part is very important. After the first three weeks I fill up the board with recruits who have ZERO scholarship offers and I offer them scholarships off top. You'll be surprised sometimes at how many 4 star prospects never receive scholarship offers. I go after these players very hard until they have my school in their top ten and then I only give them ten minutes in the weeks after that because I'm the only school going after them. This will also help you save minutes for the players that don't have you in the top ten yet. There I just gave away the secret. Now you guys can become a Beast just like I am.

WOW. I can't wait til next season. lol

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

7Recruiting question.... Empty Re: Recruiting question.... Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

BigReds

Legend in the Making
Legend in the Making

OK so how do you tell if they have any offers quickly? Or do you have to actually look at their "more info"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum