NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RULES OF: Changing Teams

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RULES OF: Changing Teams Empty RULES OF: Changing Teams Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 pm

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

I know some of you guys are curious about changing teams. Let me make this clear...

Limit changing teams unless absolutely necessary

I want you guys to get attached to your teams and your recruits. This means it will be more important to you with every game that you play. However, you might have an itch to change your team in the future so here are the basic rules.

- Your previous year's team must finish with a winning percentage over .400 in order for you to qualify for a team change.

- You can only change to a one-star team. For example, if you currently have a 3-star team called Joe Blow University, you would have to go back to a 1-star team if you wanted to change. I know it sucks - but that is just the way it is going to go.

- If you do not participate in recruiting in the previous season, you WILL NOT be granted a team change and your participation in the league could be in jeopardy. You have to recruit or it could potentially other teams and have negative effects on the league in general. I don't want guys throwing away a season with a team just so that they can switch the next year.

- Changes can only be made in the very first part of the Pre-Season Schedule.

Make sense? If you guys have any questions on this please let me know. I'll be making a complete rules/guidelines post that this will be included in - but that is in the future. This is just a new post to give you guys a heads up on this.

cheers

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum