NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA 10 - Online Dynasties

For truly dedicated fans of NCAA 10 and Online Dynasties.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheeser Rules and Guidelines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheeser Rules and Guidelines Empty Cheeser Rules and Guidelines Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 am

BarackLikeMe

BarackLikeMe
Admin

Before I get into cheesing. Remember that the purpose of this league is to Build a Powerhouse. We all have to take losses sometimes. And our 1-star teams shouldn't be beating top 10 (that's why the sliders were adjusted for more competition). The point I'm making is - this isn't the place for cheese. Here are the rules and guidelines against Cheesing:

*If I receive more than two complaints about you - you will get booted..
*My brother and I are roommates (WaitingToInhale), we have two witnesses. So if cheesing is played against either of us, you definitely will be booted on the first time.

Cheesing Specific Rule Violations:

*No Illegal Substitutions: This means putting DB's at DE, CB's at QB, or any other variations that normal football teams would not do. THAT is the key.
*No Going For It On 4th Down/2 Pt. Conv When Inappropriate: This is pretty much self-explanatory. However, if it is 4th and 1 and you are around the 50, by all means go for it. It is the excessive attempts that are ridiculous. Want to know if it is cheese? Ask yourself if a normal football team would do it - if a Head Coach would make that decision.
*No Excessive Scrambling: I understand that some teams have speedy QB's and designed plays for bootlegs, options and QB sneaks. For example, Tim Tebow has numerous plays designed for him in the Florida playbook. It is the excessive scrambling that is unneeded. And you guys know what I'm talking about. Even Tebow doesn't scramble 50-75% of plays. Sometimes you have to do it to get a first down - when it is EXCESSIVE, it becomes a serious issue. You will get booted for this. Even if I see ridiculous running stats for your quarterback in the game stats, you run the risk of being booted. So keep the game fair.
*Chew Clock Rules: I'm actually a fan of this. The parameters of using this is that you MUST be in the 4th quarter with less than 5 minutes OR you can be in the second quarter with less than 2 minutes. Against the CPU, use it whenever you want.

It is all about SPORTSMANSHIP. We all have respect for eachother - and this league is to build a program you can call your own - a program that can dominate into the future. Remember to respect your opponent and play this game the way real football is meant to be played.

https://ncaa10.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum